People and technology working in tandem
Part personalized service, part automation, and part self-service, the hotel guest experience has undergone a major transformation since the pandemic. Propelled by labor shortages, technological innovation and changing traveler preferences, a new “hybrid hotel” model has emerged, combining the efficiency of automation with the warmth of human touch .
How can hotels find the ideal balance and what impact will this have on guest satisfaction? Join us for our next webinar, when we explore the opportunities and challenges of the hybrid hotel.
- Personalized service vs automation vs self-service: main differences
- When is automation the best solution during the customer journey?
- When is personal service more important?
- Back office automation: improve performance, not replace employees
- Leverage automation to increase customer satisfaction and increase revenue
- Shazia Nazir, Managing Director, Guest Intelligence, Safir Hotels & Resorts
- Danica Smith, Director of Product Engagement, ReviewPro
- Daniel Craig, Founder, Recognized
Tuesday, July 26 at 5:00 p.m. CET
Book your spot!
About Shiji’s ReviewPro
ReviewPro, a Shiji Group brand, offers over a decade of experience and investment in innovation to ensure we continue to set the benchmark for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based guest experience platform includes hotel reputation, guest surveys, case management, and messaging automation. Shiji’s ReviewPro has the industry standard online reputation score, the Global Review Index™️ (GRI), a proprietary algorithm based on review data collected from +140 OTAs and review sites in +45 languages. With more than 60,000 properties in more than 150 countries, Shiji’s ReviewPro offers the technology, support and training needed to enable hoteliers to improve.
For more information, visit: www.reviewpro.com.