Toby Carvery, Miller & Carter, Harvester and Stonehouse unveil Jubilee offerings so customers ‘can eat like a queen’
Some popular restaurant brands are offering customers the chance to “eat like a queen” over the upcoming holidays, with big savings to be had. To celebrate the Queen’s four-day Platinum Jubilee weekend, from Thursday to Sunday, Mitchells & Butlers outlets will be offering tempting deals with royal savings on food and drink.
Deals available include Toby Carvery’s ‘Super-Pig Meal Deal’, consisting of a Super-Pig Hot Dog and Peroni or Carling for just £8.50. Or toast Her Majesty with Stonehouse’s ‘Pizza & Prosecco’ deal of two classic pizzas and a bottle of Prosecco for just £24.99. And, to eat like a king, Harvester will also be serving their ‘Jubilee Three Course Set Menu’ for just £19.99.
Customers at Miller & Carter outlets can enjoy a free Jubilee Bombay Lemon Squeezed Collins when they download the restaurant app. Toby Carvery, Miller & Carter, Harvester and Stonehouse also offer a special Jubilee Kids breakfast – with fancy dress encouraged.
Sarah Gamble, Brand Marketing Manager for pub chain Mitchells & Butlers, said: “At our pubs and restaurants, the customer is king, and we pride ourselves on giving all of our customers the royal treatment. So we knew we had to do something special to mark the Queen’s 70 years on the throne and help our guests celebrate the long bank holiday weekend in style.
Here’s the full list of deals to be had at Toby Carvery, Miller & Carter, Harvester and Stonehouse over the Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend:
- Super-Pig Meal Deal – £8.50: Super Pig Hot Dog and a drink (Peroni or Carling)
- Homemade sodas – 2 for £4
- Pudding & Wine – £9.95: any pudding and a glass of Barefoot or Freixenet mini wine
- A Right Royal Kids’ Breakfast – £5.99 (Thursday-Sunday June 2-5): Breakfast and drink; children invited to dress up as kings and queens; activity pack including crown, flag and chocolate to color
- 3-course Jubilee Menu – £19.99: Choose a starter, main course and dessert. Upgrade to a full 10oz rack of ribs or sirloin for just £5 more (June 2-5)
- Children’s Jubilee Breakfast – £5.99: breakfast and drink; children invited to dress up as kings and queens; Activity pack including crown, flag and coloring chocolate (June 2-5)
- Children’s Jubilee Breakfast – £6.99: Includes children’s breakfast, drink, activity pack, crown headpiece and flag; children’s costumes encouraged; adults can upgrade to a glass of Jubilee fizz for just £1.99
- Fizz Deal Weekend – £9.99: Enjoy a bottle of house fizz for just £9.99 from June 2-5.
- Mini Freixenet and Strawberry Shortcake Sundae – €9.99
- Pizza & Prosecco Deal – £24.99
Two classic pizzas and a bottle of homemade Prosecco; upgrade to a bottle of Freixenet for just £3; turn a classic pizza into a signature pizza or calzone for just £2.50 more
Miller & Carter – Jubilee Treats